Friday, November 9, 2007

DANE ROBLEE: Picked up for being cute?

Monrovia, CA- Dane Roblee was minding his own slobber at his home the morning of November 9 at 8:13am when the L.A.P.D. busted down the door. Officer Rockford Magnum commented, "You know, once these kids get too cute, they can get cocky and it can get out of hand. I've seen what an infant can do once they know how much power they've got. It gets ugly. We're saving one family at a time here." The parents knew they'd had a close call. Kristy Roblee, the boy's mother said, "I mean one moment I'm holding him, and the next moment Dane had me running around the house doing things for him. He wanted food, I gave it to him. He wanted a toy, I got it for him. He had all the power and it was scary!" Mike Roblee, Dane's father commented, "I should have seen the signs. I mean, after a long day at work, it's hard to know what's going on." Officer Magnum ended his comments by saying, "It's not just the family in danger, the baby is also in danger here. How many times have you heard someone say, 'Oh he's just so cute I could eat him!'? The situation is under control now. We're takin' him downtown." -AP


Editor's Note: You can see in this progression of photos that Dane's cuteness begins to turn into hysterics - this was the point when officers knew they had to make their move.


8:01am
Photo by Mike Roblee
8:03am
Photo by Mike Roblee
8:07am
Photo by Mike Roblee
8:10am
Photo by Mike Roblee
9:13am
Photo courtesy of Los Angeles Police Department

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the blog! Very creative! Should we incorporate his very first mug shot with ours? LOL!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh! I am dying...this is SOO funny! How did you come up with that?? :) I think he looks like AJ in some of these photos!!! ....what a cutie.....