Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas Tree Jubilee!

On Friday we went and picked out our Christmas tree. A big group of us went to celebrate Dane's first Christmas Tree outing! (Ok, they weren't really celebrating that, but I'm the mom, so everything HAS to revolve around Dane - naturally.) Anyway, Dane was quite tired at this point, but he battled it out. You can see in the pictures that he's not too happy to be there, but hey, he showed up didn't he? By the looks of these pictures, it seems as though someone might have been sneaking him some egg nog. Hmmm...




The happy family, BEFORE Dane's spiral into extreme exhaustion.

It's beginning to look a lot like dream land.

He can't even open his eyes for a dang picture with dad!
Here's where we realized we might have a problem...

So we loaded him up into the car and took him home. He had QUITE the Christmas tree shopping hangover the next day!

2 comments:

TheGreatSabatinis said...

Alohohoha from Hawaii, it's about 68 out and we're a little chilly, haha,crazy ha? Dane looked like he had a hard day shopping. Can't wait to squeeze him again, I'm sure he gets enough share of that there. You guys look great and we're excited that you're coming soon. It Dane coming? No matter we're ready for everyone, smile. My endless decorations are becoming, as my kids say, grandma's house of Christmas, hmm, maybe because I'm one, I love it. All's well and the babies are growing every breath. Keep well and keep me intouch. Not sure how to use this Blog thingy but I can tell I can get hooked, smile. Kisses the Dane and love love to you two. Always TheGreatSabatinis (sonya)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.