Monday, November 24, 2008

Stackin' up and Movin' Out!

We've got another update folks! Just want to stay on top of things to prevent those enormous, wow-this-is-way-too-much-stuff blogs. It will make it easier for you, too, if it's not so huge. So, here we go.

Friday
This is a small thing, but a cute thing. Dane has really been into stacking things lately. Anything he can get his hands on, he'll stack 'em. Well, Friday was no exception. He took to stacking some interesting items. This is what I saw when I walked into the kitchen.




I love his face in this picture. He saw me taking the photo, so he quickly stuck his face in the picture to take credit for this masterpiece!

Saturday
This weekend was a good one! Saturday, we joined our friends Kevin, Juliet and Rogan for a trip down to the Wild Animal Park in San Diego. It was a beautiful day and we (I) took lots of pictures! The boys did really well and enjoyed checking out all of the amazing animals and exhibits. I think my personal favorites were the gorillas and the baby elephants. Dane LOVED the gorillas as well. I posted some new videos to the left so you can see what we did in "real time." Here are a few photos from the day. It was hard to pick even this many as there were so many good ones!

The day was just beginning...

There's Kevin!

Juliet and Rogan.

Um, yeah...this is a big park. Where are we going?

The boys were checkin' out the ducks. Dane was trying very hard to make a duck sound. It was pretty funny:)

Strollin' along...Kevin apparently wants world peace.


Just hangin'...that's all...


On the tram to go see the park!

Rogan was a happy boy!

Look at the animals!

Beautiful...


We put the dads to work a little bit.

Here was Dane doing his gorilla impression.

Elephant butts. Nice.

Here are the monkeys just hangin' around. Wait...those are the boys!

I forgot, THIS was Dane's favorite animal.

He was amazed by the owl!

Here are the two boys flirting with the female species - before Dane's fall.

Here's the battered boy and his daddy after his tumble. Poor thing.

He got a giraffe out of the whole thing, so that's nice:)


A picture of his face the next day...nice eye there buckaroo!

Monday
Back to the stacking topic. I was finishing up this very blog when I looked down to see what Dane was trying to show me. He had stacked a tower of sun block! LOL!

Again, note the proud face:)

After seeing this, I should've had a clue and taken them away immediately because this is what followed...




I love our son:)

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: