Saturday, September 26, 2009

Wait, what?

How in the world could I forget to write about one of the best days of the year? There is an extremely sound, scientific and medically proven reason for this ridiculousness. I'm blonde.

"HEEEEEEEEEEY!"

In the most recent blog, I left out the 2009 Skydiving Extravaganza in August! We were celebrating A.J.'s birthday, as well as Kimmy Nocita's 8th and final jump in receiving her AFF license. (Just so you know, Kimmy passed with flying colors and is now working on her A license. She's already done 23 solo jumps. Go Kim!) A big group of family and friends got together to jump and for many, it was their first time! A few of us didn't jump, either because we were scared (Lynn and Erica), or they were pregnant (me). Even if you weren't jumping, it was a fun day of excitement, fellowship and for some, a little post jump illness (Mern).

Thanks to my dad, Al Nocita the camera nut, for taking all the pictures. At least he "toned it down" this time. Have fun looking at these wonderful photos! I've also uploaded five new videos today for you to check out...


Listening....learning...

I think Mernie and Claudia are ready to skydive!

There's Gamma Debbie getting some practice in.

There's Colleen acting scared. Too bad she's already done it! We're onto her...

A.J.'s ready for his first skydive!

Doesn't she look great for a 60 year old?
:)

The D-Rock getting pumped up.

Kimmy's all suited up for her 8th and final jump for her AFF license!

A mother daughter moment.

Cousins A.J. and Carol giving one last hug before take off.

The first bunch of divers!

"So wait...I jump first THEN pull the chute?"

Doesn't even need a caption. Although, I guess I just wrote one, so...

Look at this crew!

Have fun jumping to your deaths, guys!


A sweet shot of Kimmy jumping out of the plane!

Happy Birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!


I can't tell who that is, but I know they're happy to be on the ground:)

Thank you for getting mom back safely, Adi!

The D-Rock...making a messy landing. The only way D-Rock knows how.


Mernie's ready to go! She's in the second group.


I think Mike is READY!

"Mom, you guys were THIS BIG coming out of the plane!"

Mikey made it! Thank God, because we just let his life insurance policy lapse. Whew!

Mernie, do you feel sick yet?

The second group has done it!

Here I am with Mernie, trying to ease the pain she was experiencing post dive.

The fully licensed Kimmy Nocita, giving her aunt and grandma a hug.

Dane and Carlo cheering on other skydivers.

Thumbs up for Moggy, Gamma Debbie and Lynn!

Dane made WAY to many jumps that day.
~

I thought I'd add just a few more pictures I've taken since my last posting. These are pretty darn cute!

Dane's cup holder.

"Maaa! I need some JUICE!"

Buddies for life. Well, at least until Dane's about 13 or 14.

First bath in the big tub!


Too cool.

No comments: