Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Smorgasblog

Hey there! This is one of my shorter blogs, but I have a lot coming up! I wanted to let everyone know, first of all, that my grandma Moggy is doing GREAT. She had hip replacement surgery in April and now she's up and about and at home! I wanted to include some pictures my dad sent me of her recovery period, but also there are some celebration pics from when she got out of the hospital. GO MOGGY! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

The rest of the pictures are just more from April and May...enjoy and see you soon!


Work it out, Mog!

Uncle Kenny, Aunt Colleen and mom celebrating Moggy's successful surgery! (Dad is taking the pic, of course)

Great Auntie Bob is there (Moggy's sister) to support!

Moggy, looking good!

I love dad's captions...


Keith, Denise and Reggie were also there to celebrate at Moggy's coming home party!

How is she going to be 90 this year??? HOT!:)

They brought the party outside...good times!
I just love this picture of Dane after "Chef Day" at school.

Having a little "tramp" time with dad!

Dane made his very own chia pet at school. LOL!
My boys:)

We decided to go to the beach with my friend Sarah and her boys. Ryan is flying a kite here! I caught the ONE SECOND that he had it in the air:)




Here are the boys playing with Christopher and Devon.
A little story time after the beach. I think Bliz is already out.

Brothers.

And I shall end this post with a pic of my parents in the American Idol audience! WOO HOO!

No comments: