Monday, June 3, 2013

Sibs in Cribs

Over the last few months, I've taken quite a few pics of the kids. Just hangin' out, doing their thing. It's been so adorable watching the boys get to know Alana and take her under their wing. They are both so precious with her and take care of her so well. I was sure we'd have a problem with Ryan, but he has surprised me more and more with his tenderness towards her. I can only see this getting better and better. You'll see this in the pictures for sure. She is a blessed little girl.

Also in March, we had our annual La Costa Moms Egg Hunt at La Costa Canyon Park. It was so much fun seeing all the kiddos run around like crazy trying to grab all the eggs within reach. Having the older kids wait around for the younger kids to be done is quite challenging, but I think it was another successful year! :)

Take care everyone and stay tuned for more Roblee blogs!

I found Ryan in Alana's crib when I heard him on the intercom. Ah Ryan:)










Westsiiiiiide...

A little time with Granddad.

Hmmmm....





I had gone to put Alana down and came back to a chair, pulled up to the counter. Never good.

Ryan had gotten the cheese out of the fridge and tried to cut it. After he failed at cutting, he just went at the cheese like a rodent. That's my Ryan, and I'm getting a "Mother of the Year" award.

I was having fun with my hair to see what Alana looks like as a blonde. LOL!


BEGIN FUNNY FACE SEQUENCE:












The boys!









Look at that curly hair:)

Great trip to the dentist!


I have a feeling I'll be seeing her like this when she's 16...

Easter basket hats!

Ryan and his best bud Christopher getting ready to hunt!


Ryan. Alone. Eggs. Nuff said.



Devon and Dane...tradish egg hunt pic:)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny the way you describe what the kiddos are doing!Adorable kids you have there!I was cracking up at the cheese/knife one,My 5 yr. old Titus has been caught doing that on several occasions also.:-)
Shekina

Kristy R. said...

Haha! Thanks Shekina! Sounds like we need to keep Titus and Ryan far, far away from each other:) Thanks for reading my blog!! Xoxo