Saturday, November 5, 2011

This blog has a good mix of our activities this month. We had quite a full October as I'm sure most of you have, and the kids' schedules were just as crazy as ours!

In Kristy news, I started a new career in October as an Independent Wine Consultant. Chris Stewart generously hosted my first Wine Tasting and it was such a success! We all had a great time drinking wine and learning at the same time. I am so excited to be able to combine my passion for wine with my desire to bring in extra income for my family. Although it's a bit scary to embark on this new journey, I really have nothing to lose. So...here goes!

In Mike news, he just got his lobster permit last month, so he's been diving for lobsters pretty frequently now. It's been so wonderful eating lobster EVERY WEEK! My favorite food! It's kinda nice having a waterman for a husband:)

There are also some cute pictures from our dinner at Ruby's, which was a fundraiser for my MOPS group. The boys were enamored with all of the planes, trains and automobiles throughout the restaurant. It was adorable:)

I am also a part of a moms group in Carlsbad called La Costa Moms. We had a fantastic Halloween party at the park on the 29th. There were about 60-70 people there and so many activities for the kids. I think it's safe to say that Bobbing for Donuts was Dane's favorite game:)

Anyway, enjoy the pictures and please email us to let us know how you're doing. We love to get updates from people, too!



This is just a cute picture of Ryan sanding his daddy's skateboard. We found him out here doing it by himself! HA!
The BEAUTIFUL spread that Chris Stewart provided for my first Wine Tasting!


Who da girl?

Sean was even there to enjoy some wine! Man, being a wine consultant is a tough job:)


Kimmy and Sean sharing a funny moment.


Drink up, ladies!

Would you like some cheese with that wine?



I think I should put this picture on my wine consultant brochure...now...if only I had one...

See, swirl, smell, sip!

A natural...


My host and my assistant:)

I love this picture!!!

This wine is...what is word???

Lori is "seeing" the wine.

I think Lynn is enjoying herself...


Mom and Kim saying "Cheers!" to a fun time.

It's order time. Show me the money!

My gracious hosts!




This is where Ryan likes to stand while he watches TV.


Nothing like snot and dirt to make you want to smooch your child:)

Here's one of the beautiful lobsters that Mike brought home...scrumptious!

Hanging out with Uncle AJ:)

I love this shot of them holding hands in the car. Priceless.
My LAUNCH Wine Tasting at my house. What fun!

All fun and a little business:)

My WineShop at Home sponsor (no, not AA) Sabrina conducted my tasting so that I could see how a typical Tasting flowed. She nailed it, of course. :)

We had a great time!
Ruby's Diner is the best! The kids were going crazy over all the great toys in there.

Ryan wasn't sure about it at first.


"TRUCK!"

Oh yeah...he could get used to this...

Daddy's building the Ruby's bus...a much harder project than it seems!

Bobbing for donuts at the La Costa Moms Halloween party!


Ryan didn't really care about the rules. He just wanted the donuts. Can you blame him?


Carving pumpkins!

So "deciding!"

Ryan's thinking, "I'll go ahead and let DAD do this job..."

No comments: