Thursday, March 15, 2012

We celebrated my birthday party on my actual birthday (January 15th) at my parents' house in Sierra Madre, CA. It was a great time with friends and family! I've also included some other miscellaneous pics from February. Have fun checking out the pictures!

Thanks for making my yummy carrot cake, Erica!

Baby Riley making an appearance:)

Kiuh and Mern:)




There's Kanan doing a little Handy Manny work.

Wine, anyone?

I think Auntie Bob and Moggy are ready to eat...just sayin'...


Chow time!
Cuz I'm a happy girl...HAPPY GIRL!

I could get used to this...again...

Ryan and Kanan working together.


Happy Birthday to me!

My Asian friends:)
Nothing like baby hugs...

I think Bieber would be proud.

I'm not sure Auntie Bob was thrilled about Bliz jumping on her lap.




I love presents.


Gourmet stuff! Too cool!

The nicest purse I've ever owned!

This was our last visit with the Canatsey's before they headed off to Italy:(


Birthday flowers from Mikey:)
A beautiful day at Tamarack in February. We are so lucky!




Birch Aquarium with dad:)


Tidepooling fun:)

I think we're done here.

No comments: