Wednesday, March 13, 2013

January is a Monster of a Month!

January continued to be a crazy busy month, but was a fun month, indeed. Our dear family friends, Keith and Denise Brown put on a combo soiree for my brother AJ and me that was top notch! AJ was moving to Nashville on January 15 (my actual birthday), and we were combining his going away party with my birthday celebration. It was a great night of fellowship and laughter. Even though I was missing Dane and Mike (Dane was sick and couldn't come up that weekend), we enjoyed our time together immensely. Ryan ran around like a maniac most of the night...shocking, I know:) Thanks to the Browns for throwing a wonderful party!

I got to spend my actual birthday with my boys as we headed to Ruby's for breakfast. They were both sick (I know, bad mom), but I had to get out of the house!

On January 19, Mike and I took the boys to Monster Jam at Qualcomm Stadium. Since Dane had to miss the first trip, we thought we'd treat him to Monster Jam in OUR town. Well, what do they say about the best laid plans? Yeah....the boys were both in the WORST funk and having such a difficult time. Who knows why. I was really pregnant and frustrated with the huge crowds as well, so I was no picnic either. Once we got to our seats, though, things got a little better and we enjoyed some hot dogs and candy. The boys pepped up a bit after that, but it was a lot of work the entire time to keep them happy. As we all left the event, Mike and I agreed we were done with Monster Jam for the year. WHEW!

Check out the photos (thanks dad for all the Brown party pics!) and get a feel for what we've been up to. Thanks for reading the blog! We appreciate you keeping up with our family!




AJ and Kelly...so hot right now...

Cheers to AJ and his new adventure!


And of course, Chef Erica comes in with a bang up cake!




Trouble:)






Bro and sis:)

Where did you come from? Uh oh...

A little cheers action with dad.

I think everyone can agree that Brian's photo bomb in this pic is FABULOUS.


Sisters:)


Katie, Colleen and Dillon...three generations!

GG Moggy and AJ lookin' cool in their leather.








I gave AJ a picture of the four of us sibs for his trip. Don't forget the little people, Ja JAY JAY!

The Gomezes:) Gomezai? Gomez'?

PORLORNNNNN!





Little Alana was growing and growing.

At Ruby's celebrating Kristy's 33rd birthday.


This is seriously my favorite breakfast in the entire world. FAVORITE.

Monster Jam...here we come...




MAXIMUM DESTRUCTION!





The "earmuffs" begin in the right position, and slowly begin to make their way into Ryan's favorite way to wear them.







THERE it is!


WHOA!

Look at that precious face.

The boys are hanging with their friends Devon and Christopher in the tree house.

Towel dancing!

Rainy day fun - painting.

More rainy day fun - the fort!

More growing for baby Alana!

This has Ryan written all over it.

Dane got new sunglasses but wanted to leave on the tag...he thought it was cool.

Ryan knocked his tooth out playing outside. No big deal...he kept on playing.

Ryan and his friend Davan are holding hands on the way to Disney on Ice. Let's just say this was the best part of the trip. They were NOT that into the show.

Under the blanket picture with mommy!


Can you tell that Ryan just had a blue lollipop?

Last minute organization of Alana's stuff.

Snuggle time with daddy:)

No comments: