Thursday, December 12, 2013

Halloween, Laser Tag and Other Stuff, Too

Alright folks, it's the end of the year. The time when I'm putting together a book of all my blogs from the year. The only difference is, I have to do last year's as well since I was a little busy being pregnant and tired. Therefore, you can be sure the next couple posts are going to be pretty short in the writing department.

Halloween was nice and low key this year. We had our annual La Costa Moms Halloween party on October 30 and the kids had a wonderful time, as usual. Laura put on a slammin' event and we even had a bouncy house to counteract the sugar the kids were ingesting. There were some adorable costumes, but I'd say my personal favorite was Janessa's daughter. She was Boo from Monster's Inc! So cute...

On Halloween, Mike raced home to carve pumpkins with the kids (unbeknownst to him...sorry babe) and then we ate and ran. We headed down to our old stomping grounds in La Costa to trick or treat down there. It's such a fun, festive area and there are always tons of kids and fun decorations. The kiddos definitely enjoyed themselves. Even Alana got into it! I had my special mommy drink in hand, so all was right with the world.

After Halloween, Dane's buddy Berk had a laser tag birthday party. Let me tell you it was the funniest thing to watch these kids play. I kept walking in to check them out. Instead of hiding and being sneaky, they all just stood around and shot each other point blank. It was hilarious! Dane was so tall he could be seen anywhere, so he died quite a number of times. I'm pretty sure Dane had the best time because when we left he declared that he now would like a "Desert Laser Tag Birthday Party.' So, grampa, get it together and start planning now!

Cutest batman EVER.


A fitting costume.

I'm sorry, but did someone order a tall glass of ADORABLE?!


Laura's happy cuz she NAILED IT!


There's Sarah and cute little Marcus! Or as Ryan calls him, Marker.

The ever amazing Alex!





Halloween was crazy hair day at school:)

A little light reading before school.







Ryan was a little grossed out by the pumpkin guts...which was shocking.




Ready to go!










Would YOU open the door?

Mommy's special cup.



Our happy little pumpkin:)

Our neighbor Kent was the Fox this year. He even carried around an ipod playing the Fox song! Hilarious!





Ryan is obsessed with Alana. How could he not be?


I mean...it's ridiculous.



Don't ask.

I came in to the kitchen and saw this. Simply stunning.

Running laps before school to get the jitters out.


What's under the bed?

An Alana!

Go Green Dragons!




Someday when you're older....

No comments: