Sunday, December 15, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Thanksgiving of course went so fast I can barely even remember it already. Thank goodness for pictures. Although, dad took so many that I about lost my marbles choosing which ones to include.

We were missing a few family members this year (Piepgrass Family, Lindsay and Kassady, Bart and Brian), but their spirits were there with us! Colleen and Bill put on a heck of a party, as usual, complete with beautiful decorations, two fabulous turkeys, great weather (yes, they made it happen), and all the holiday cheer we would need for the day. Special shout out to mom and Erica for all of the added help and preparations. This day was such a blessing and you all made it possible.

There's not much I could say to sum up what this Thanksgiving was like, but if I could use one word that would describe the feeling throughout the day, it would be PEACE. I can't speak for everyone, but I just felt like there was such peace and calm during this special holiday. The older I get, the more I realize just how important these days are. They're so rare and precious. I thank God for allowing us all to gather once again under one roof (well, almost all of us) and I hope that all of you shared a Thanksgiving filled with peace and joy this season. Much love to you all.






The Roblee men.






Lauren's first attempt at an all organic pumpkin pie:)

Tradish carving pic!






Well, the lemon halves were placed on the wrong side of the turkey, but we still got a good pic of the "breasts." HA!

There's baby Karston!


Whatchoo lookin' at?



Hey look! There are Mr. and Mrs. Jason Jenkins!

Courtney MAY be excited about eating...maybe.



The kid table!


Dillon's lookin' snazzy in that tie!

Who am I?

Karston RELAX.


Oh boy...this made for a fun evening.





Silly "natural" pic.

Posed pic.

"Omigah look!" pic.

The Nocita gang.



We are really weird.

Moggy...what ever happened to Bailey's?!




Play time with Jason! Houston, I think Ryan may have a problem.

Sitting by the famous Heublein hearth.



November birthdays!

"I like to party!"






The colorful, magical fire place!

Winding down...




Thank you so much, B and C! We love you!


No comments: