Friday, April 18, 2014

March to the Beat!

Apparently I love F-words. Family. Friends. Food. Festive. Frolic...fantastic fellowship flickering forever. These are the words that just came flowing out of me as I tried to convey the atmosphere of this day. On March 9, 2013 we celebrated the birthdays of Mike (41), Ryan (4) and Alana (1). Cool number pattern, eh? Some might call me lazy for combining birthdays, but I? I call it genius. Since family and friends are spread out all over southern california, it just made it easier to visit with them. It was supposed to be a small affair, but as usual, we ended up with quite a party! No one was complaining, though. It was an incredibly beautiful day, the BBQ was fired up, the drinks were flowing, the kids were bouncin'...like I said...fantastic fellowship.

The highlight of the day (at least for me) was watching Mike open up his card. Unbeknownst to him, a bunch of his friends and family had put money into the pot to pay for a new surf board. Mike has been riding a borrowed board for the better part of a year and was aching to get a new one. Let's face it...it just wasn't in the budget. Thanks to so many of you, he was surprised (I think) to receive enough money for a brand new, custom made board! For those of you who would like to know, the board is almost done and he has a little surprise for all who donated! Stay tuned...

As people trickled out of the party, the craziness died down and we were left with some awesome presents, a few tired kids, and a Gamma and Gampa who had a change of plans. They decided to stay until the next day to spend more time with us. It was so enjoyable having them there. They even got to go with me to take Dane to school. So much fun. Thanks again to everyone who not only came to the party, but to all of you who gave money to Mike's "cause." He is truly excited and grateful for all of you...and so am I.

On March 11, Ryan's preschool took a class trip to Sea World. There aren't too many pics, but I just wanted to share a couple. One of my favorites is a picture of Ryan and his teacher Ms. Paige, who also happens to be his first major crush:)

Well, that does it for now. Thanks for keeping up with the Roblees. I hope you all have a sensational, blessed, fulfilling Easter. Remember Jesus' eternal gift to us this day!
































Monday morning pancake breakfast by Gamma!




This outfit from auntie E was just too much!

Sea World!


Kruger House Preschool Class of 2028!

He really is in love with Ms. Paige.



Da dun da dun da dun da dun...

Get me out of here. Now.


At the very mediocre dolphin show. I remember these shows used to be INSANE!

Cool.

Time to wash up! First bath all together:)


1 comment:

Jill said...

You have a beautiful, loving family. I'm so glad we're related. Hug those munchkins for me from Cape Cod. Remember, you're always welcome here.