Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Short Blog!

I was so shocked at how short this blog was that I just had to name it and claim it. I just want to make sure to keep up with things so we don't overwhelm y'all.

We had a great time at Gamma Gampa Nocita's house on Mother's Day weekend. We celebrated all the May birthdays as well as Mother's Day. Dane got to spend some time with Gampa at Dalcorp looking at cars. As you can see from the pictures, he's perfected the "thumbs up" move. Dane absolutely loves cars and loves making the "wootah!" sound...so funny.

I only have a few pictures from Mother's Day, but it was such a beautiful day. The kids played on the trampoline and everyone got a little more baby time with Ryan. It's always a fun time hangin' with the family. Our time together was too short:(

I also included some photos here from my parents' getaway to Napa with my uncle and aunt Bill and Colleen. They had a great time up there and I love these photos that my dad took. So glad you all were able to get up there and enjoy some peace and quiet along with some good wine!

Well, get ready for a good blog in the next week or two. Ryan, Dane and I are headed to San Antonio, Texas this weekend to meet some of my mom friends I met online when I was pregnant with Dane. If you've been following this blog for a while, you remember that Dane and I went to New York to meet them for the first time in February of 2008. We're having a reunion in San Antonio and I'm so excited! Stay tuned for some great pics...

I've uploaded some pretty funny new videos as well. Click here to view them! Might I suggest you watch "WAAAADDLTHNAAAKE!" :)



"Tumbs up!"


Look at those happy faces!

Picture with GG Moggy, Uncle AJ and Aunt Colleen!

Gamma's feeding Ryan...priceless...

Kristy and Colorn enjoying an embrace.

It was time to head out:(

Debbie, Colleen and Bill relaxin' in the sun!

This is just a great picture of Bill and Colleen walking off into the vineyard.

Sisters...sisters...

Now that's a happy group!

No comments: