Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ok, it's only been a month and I can't even BEGIN to think about writing a blog for all of this. I think I will let the pictures speak for themselves, seeing as how most of you just skip to the photos anyway:) We're just being honest here...this is a SAFE place. HA!


Santa Anita 5K - April 3rd am

Katie, Dillon, Megan, Cooper, Gunnar, Mike and Dane.

And there are Moggy and Colleen, too, of course!


The Roblee "Farewell/Shower" - April 3rd pm

Can't go wrong with Peppers.





Kim and Bart.

Colleen's always having fun!


Bill and Chris Stewart with mom. They always make a party fun!

Little baby Kanan Haney and his daddy, Cordell. So cute!

What would a party be without a yummy dessert made by Erica?

Who's butt is that?

Traditional dad and Erica photo.




Mike trying to make these crazy balloons work!

Colleen has their attention. Now what's she gonna do with it?

Easter Sunday - April 4th

Uncle Bill. Yes. This is how I pictured the Easter Bunny as a child. Yes...





Aunt Janis feeds Ryan with love.

Carol and Kim having a good time eating. Carol figured out the "food situation:)"

Priceless.

Erica made it just in time for the egg hunt!


Moggy and Scobes, enjoying the day together. At least, I THINK that's what Scobes is doing...

Awww...mother daughter...


Megan is a buffet pro.

Sisters!



Colorn and Jason, just chillin' and relaxin'.

Madness on the trampoline!

What a beautiful sight:)


I don't think I've EVER seen Dane this tired.

Dad lovingly named this picture "Housewives of Sierra Madre."

Padres Opening Day - April 12






We enjoyed the day with our friends Carol and Bob. I put Carol to work immediately:)

The Three Bears - April 16th

Dane pulls Ella around the house.

Dough and Mike tend to Ryan.




After a great night of hanging out, Dane thought it was time to shave.

The Canatsey House - April 18th

Dane, Ruby and Nova enjoying some yummy pizza after a good swim.



Random photos...




Gamma Gampa's House - April 24th

Dane is helping Gamma make pancakes.

Look at those socks!

I think they might be too big...

More random photos...

Bath time for Dane!

Bath time for Ryan!

He loves the water like daddy:)

Brothers forever.

Dane is painting the piggy that Colleen got the kids for Easter.

I'm so sorry, pig. You lived a good, albeit short life.

Camping in the Back Yard - May 1

How fun is this?!



What is camping in the back yard without s'mores?


Now that's a happy, tired camper.

First Time at Moonlight Beach - May 3rd

This is the first time I've taken the boys to the beach since we've moved.

Let's just say, Dane had a great time:)


Whew. I'm exhausted! I hope you enjoyed all the photos. Maybe I'll break May up into a couple blogs so as not to overwhelm you...and me! Have a wonderful Cinco de Mayo, everyone. Hasta la vista, baby! Oh, and don't forget to watch new videos...

No comments: